Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox – a.k.a. PMJ to their millions of fans – has become a global phenomenon by putting a variety of vintage spins on contemporary pop hits.
Thursday June 29, 2017 7:30PM | Royal Theatre, Victoria
- Puts “pop music in a time machine.” Think Radiohead’s “Creep” done New Orleans style, or Katy Perry’s “Roar” rendered like 1940s swing.
- Started putting homemade videos on YouTube in 2009. Became insanely popular and have since racked up over 700 million views and 2.5 million subscribers!
- Rotating cast of at least a dozen performers, including four to five first-rate vocalists and a full band.
- Have toured four continents. Leave sold-out crowds shrieking for more as the band rotates through costume changes and musical styles with dazzling aplomb.
- Get ready for one amazing party at The Royal Theatre on Thursday, June 29!